Groves Assisted Living has a reputation for excellence in the Tucson community and we continually strive to earn that trust by providing the highest level of care.
Our staff takes great pride in offering personalized services that address the health and well-being of each resident. We understand that our seniors have different needs and that those needs change over time.
Therefore, we provide evolving levels of care to suit both highly functioning residents as well as those who require more intensive care, including hospice and respite care. Our goal is to personalize our services to allow your loved one to maintain a dignified way of life.
The Groves is proudly owned and operated by a Registered Nurse. You can trust that your loved one will receive excellent care in the hands of our well-trained staff.
- Upscale, Newly Remodeled and Tastefully Decorated, ADA Compliant Residences with Outdoor Seating and Recreation Areas in a Secure Gated Community
- Three Home Cooked Meals and unlimited Snacks daily
- Registered Nurses on staff and on call 24 hours a day
- Monthly Wellness Checks by a Registered Nurse
- Blood Pressure, Weight, and Diabetic Monitoring
- Care by State Licensed Certified Caregivers and Licensed Assisted Living Managers
- 1:5 Caregiver to Resident Ratio
- Awake at Night Caregivers
- Personalized Care based on Evidence Based Practice Standards
- Individualized Pricing based on Actual Care Needs
- Specializing in Memory, Dementia, and Alzheimer’s Care
- Memory Enhancement Programs
- Daily Planned Activities
- Laundry and Housekeeping
- Exercise Classes
- Professional Entertainment
- Activities including: Bingo, Wii Bowling, Dinner Parties, High Tea, Audio Books, Educational Classes, Bocce Ball, Putting Greens, Gardening, Cooking/Baking, Picnics, BarBQs, Karaoke
- Big Screen TV’s in Living Area
- Free Satellite TV in Bedrooms (with own TV)
- Pet Friendly